sunnuntai 21. joulukuuta 2008

just a little post

LATELY I have been obsessed with this acid wash denim skirt (I have mentioned it here before...I think).



LATELY I have been obsessed with this leather jacket (mentioned last post, Now I finally have picture from it!)





THIS girly thin cardigan is one of my favourites.
It makes me feel cute *hahahah*





BOOTS BOOTS BOOTS BOOTS
My new favourite pair of boots.





I LOVE these muumi-cups. They are so cute.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

http://www.arabia.fi/web/Arabiawww.nsf/fi/astiasarjat_muumi-valikoima_osat_ja_varit_mukit


*****

This is what I wore today...







Nothing special but Im just hanging around.

Only my mom came to visit:





We had so much fun taking these pics.
I love her, we have allways been so close.
I can tell her everything.

Oh and Thankyouuuuuu NITA darling from this tunic / dress. Loves it!!!

and you can see my new olive green retro sofa my ex-roomies sister gave me.
It is brilliant.

*****

Oh I have been listening this song for all day long.

Pieni ja hento ote by Anna Puustjärvi



Such a beautifull song!

clip from Youtube


*****

Tomorrow I have to go work...yet again it is monday.
It is kinda late now, but definetly not feeling sleepy at all.
I feel like laughing all the time time...
What was in my tea tonight?
*hahahah*

2 kommenttia:

beckylou kirjoitti...

magic tea perhaps :D
such quirky and cute pictures!
and one more thing
your boots are so cool, where did you get them?

Unknown kirjoitti...

oleppa hyvä ja se sopii sun ihon väriin ja hiuksiin ihanasti,siis sen mekon väri. se on napakymppi sun päällä:) ihana et tykkäät! mun ääni on edellee iha kamala!!!