lauantai 8. marraskuuta 2008

hang over

What is the point of drinking alcohol when you know that next morning (or worse, whole day) will feel like dying. Actually, you would rather be death than alive.

Well, today is that day for me.
After fun night out I feel horrible.

ugh...


Yesterday we wen´t to eat pizza andbowling with my work mates.
And we drank a lot. We did sing karaoke...
and I was the first people to leave...yet again.

and what is the best cure for hang over?
Delicius greasy pizza ofcourse!


just wanted to post these new pictures of Vanesa Paradis.
Im allways happy to see new pics from her, she is so stunning.




I like that 70´s feeling in those pictures.

2 kommenttia:

Unknown kirjoitti...

vanessa looks amazing
kiitos kauniista sanoista<3
ja mulla sama, pizzaaa after party night :P

Tu-Anh kirjoitti...

i find her mezmerizing!