keskiviikko 19. marraskuuta 2008

new apartment

YAY I got apartment.
It is cozy and sweet little place I can call home.
I will move January 1st 09.
Can´t wate , I already have tons decorating ideas.
After my move, I will save some money and travel to London.
Gosh, I need to visit London sooon, I miss that place.

I will take my kitty cat Dorka sadly Doris is not my cat, I love her and my heart will break when I leave her. What about Dorka? They are sisters and I am afraid she gonna get sad. Hahah I feel such a mommy now.



I got this from amaziiiiiiiing Nita-Karoliina <3<3

6 things that make me happy and pass it on to 6 others.

1.People that are funny and I feel comfortable to be with, also orka & Doris, ofcourse.

2.lying in my bed, covered with pillows and huge warm blanket and watch how snow falls down from window. I swear, that is the best thing in winter.

3.Travelling and experiencing new adventures.

4.Little things that happens everyday, when someone says something nice or I do something nice.

5.BAKING!!! and eating. *heehee*

6.Photos, I wanna do huge collection of pictures I have taken along years and pictures that other have taken. When Im old I can watch them and feel good, maybe cry.



umm...I have to say that books also. I could live without TV and computer but life without books seems so boring and empty.

(well, living without computer would be hard, since Im such a nerd ... But I could live without it!!!)

ok, whoever can take this, but KARA your are my choice!!

nothingelse now.

4 kommenttia:

beckylou kirjoitti...

oh I love that picture your face in the corner is so adorable and funny!

Unknown kirjoitti...

i agree <3 good that u found new place:)

wendybird. kirjoitti...

i hope you mean me, haha!

wendybird. kirjoitti...

oh, and congratulations on the apartment! i cannot wait to see how you decorate it!