lauantai 29. marraskuuta 2008

...





I adore this duo.
they are so charming.
I allways tought they happy and everything did go well. But just few weeks ago I did watch a talk show they were guest for, few suprising thing came up.
One of them was in relationship and her boyfriend was violent.


PMMP- Joutsenet
Such a beautifull song.
even if you do not undretsand finnish language, you should still listen this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inUwORQyvTY


Sorry this video was not embadded, so I had to put just the link.

Another song from them Oo siellä jossain mun




*****



Lately I have been looking my old pictures...Why i cannot look like that anymore. I was quite thin but I felt incredable fat. Now Im slightly bigger (wich is good because i had quite low weight at one point).
Anyway, here are some of my old pictures. Took 1,5 years ago.








Im so sorry about my bad photoshopping skills...

One last thing...Im seriously considering to dye my hair red like Cintia Dicker here.





oh and Im getting extensions also.
When I have money *hahah*

p.s Im feeling so restless.
I just wanna leave somewhere...that is far away from here.

2 kommenttia:

Unknown kirjoitti...

lähde uuseks vuodeks lontooseen?? ja edelleee olen sitä mieltä et näytät scarletilta!noista näkee hyvi :)

beckylou kirjoitti...

You probably already got this one, but you deserve to get it a thousand times, so here you go....
the I love your blog award TADAAAA!
xx
PS: you were and still are absolutely gorgeous, you seem to be such a happy and friendly person!