maanantai 24. marraskuuta 2008

snowflakes

SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW
yes, SNOW!



*heehee* we have almost similar hats and same scarfs.

my friend, she is soooooo adorable.
and I loved her outfit, she is such a girly girl.



me, you can´t really see my outfit... oh well.







We made these cookies last saturday.




Everything is covered in white snow.
I feel like little kid again.

Actually, I had to go work today and Im working at kindergarden.
And the kids had soooooooo much fun running in the snow and throwing me with snowballs!!

But i have to say this, we had big troubles going to the park since the snow was on our way and we had like 15 kids running everywhere.

Today I wore prints over prints, just what felt comfortable.
At work i wore that plaid dress and thick tights and when I wen´t outside I put that polka dot AA hoodi over. Must favourite hoodi ever.



I know I might have wore that do-not-wear-together pieces...just could not care less at the moment.

*****

Ok, I found this site today.

http://www.shopnastygal.com

It sells vintage clothes and have blog.

I absolutely loved it!

few things I liked.
and ooh lala for those denim shorts (yeas, im denim shorts addict)







few absolutely adorable dress.






nerdy glasses in hot pink colour <3



also these are fantastic!!



GO AND SHOP!!!!!

4 kommenttia:

beckylou kirjoitti...

Oh jenna that pic with the tree's is so beautiful, I could just frame it above my bed!
And you and your friend are so cute! You allways pull the most adorable faces :D
And one last thing... print + different print = FLIPPIN' SWEET!!!!

Unknown kirjoitti...

ihania kuvia! siella noin paljon lunta?? apua, ma taidan olla ainut joka ei tykkaa lumesta, jopa mun chihuahua tykkaa lumesta, se rakastaa sita! ihanat noi pipot, ostin river islandista kans pipon joka on iha pikkutytto pipo mut iiiihana!!!

Unknown kirjoitti...

kiitos:)
sulle loyty vaate, mut se on yllatys, ma kun nain sen niin heti tuli sa mielee :)
inhottavaa flunssa kausi ja nyt iskemas muhun :(
hauskaa kalkkunapaivaa vaikka me ei sita juhlita <3
xo

Thumbelina kirjoitti...
Kirjoittaja on poistanut tämän kommentin.