sunnuntai 9. marraskuuta 2008

yep, it´s a whale

It is early morning now.
Im sitting infront of this computer and drink Pepsi max.
What a great breakfast.

Something happened yesterday.
I was swiiming. There were too many people, I felt bit uncomfortable...that´s why I usually do my swimming in early morning.
Also, that I was in new place did make it little more uncomfortable.
Ok, after I did my swimming (about 45minutes) I was going shower.
Man , about 30years, walked past me and said ´´whale´´
I was like ´´what?´´ and then said ´´f**k off´´.
Because no one comes to me and say Im whale.
How unmature.
It just made me feel bad.
I did not eat anything for the whole day after that.
Just because I felt fat.

Im over it now.
But it is just hard to believe all that happened to me.
People have called em fat before, that is what made me have ED.
Still have it somehow, but therapy have helped.

Im still so tiared all this fat-calling things.
People should just keep their moth closed.

Yesterday I watched some clips about ´´Friends´´ in youtube.
I love ´´Friends´´, they make me laugh and forget all the sadness.

ROSS & MONICA dance routine (hilarious)

3 kommenttia:

Unknown kirjoitti...

that's the way Finnish men are, rude, rude, rude and dont appreciate women,not at all. do i sound that i have bad memories?yeah. but in dating. but still you are NOT FREAKING FAT!!"!!!!!!!!!!
olet kaunis, silmät, huulet olet kun tumma kopio scarlet johanssonista. ja sanotaanko häntä lihavaks ? ei, koska hän on tähti. mutta ihmisetjotkut on niiiiin julmia, mun puolesta ne vois painua helvettiin ja toivottavasti karma kuittaa, ja se AIKUINEN mies sais jotain paskaa niskaasa. mua niin ärsyttää tollane käytös, aikuinen mies. what a fuck i say!

beckylou kirjoitti...

WHAT? HE SAID THAT!
you are NOT fat!, you look like a healthy and beautiful person, that men's obviously frustrated! I hope you're not to upset!
and that friends-scene is the most hilarious one I've ever seen, I just love ross' facial expressions!
x
beckylou

wendybird. kirjoitti...

what a complete jerk! and coming from a man, too! jenna, you are absolutely beautiful and i adore you.