lauantai 22. marraskuuta 2008

snowstorm

Yesterday I slept all day.
At night I went to my friends apartmen and we made cookie, drank glögi and watched the day after tomorrow (actually I did sleep half of the movie *hahah*)

She has been little depressed lately and I don´t really know what to do to make her happy, so I made a card that had this next text from Winnie the pooh:

Piglet walked next to winnie the pooh.

´´pooh?´´

´´what?´´

´´nothing´´ said piglet and took hand of winnie the pooh.
´´I just checked you are there´´




I made also Winnie the pooh card.

She smiled and laughed to it, but I could see that she was bit happier.

Also yesterday my roomies cousin and her boyfriend moved to our apartmen for rest of this year. Her boyfriend speaks english and I really suck for speaking it, so let´s see how all goes...

Today we are going to do some shopping and go to gym.



My newest comfort song

Don´t believein love by Dido.

I absolutely adore Dido and her music , I can´t describe it now because there are no words in my head at the moment. But her muisc suits so well in those dark morning hours when I just wanna build huge wall around me to protect from cold world.
She is amazing and Im glad she has new album coming out now.



she looks absolutely stunning in this video.



oh , today is snow storm day. Im sooooo happy from this, I love snow and storms!!!!!

1 kommentti:

Thumbelina kirjoitti...

JENNA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!
Guess what?!?!?!
I finally got your card in the mail!
Can you believe it?? Hahahaha, jesus, talk about getting lost, it took for Ever to get here. Oh well, I was so excited when I received it, I saw the Finland postmark and I just started squealing like a little girl (I think the people at the post office thought I was a smidgen strange). And I absolutely loved it Jenna, it made me smile so much--plus it feels like I haven't talked to you in a while so it made me miss that as well. The owl card is so darling, and I love the post card in side as well...just all of it.
Oh how are you doing anyway?? I love this post--what a sweet thing to do for your friend. The pooh card, it just makes my heart melt. That was probably my favorite storybook/TV show when I was growing up.
Oh well I have to leave soon, going out to coffee and then going to see Twilight (I wasn't able to see it Friday or Saturday, how lame is that??? It was sold out! So I am going with a couple of friends to an early show, so there will be no screamers and such, which will be fantastic)!!
Alright, well hope all is well for you dear, and do you want my email? I think that would be much easier for me to respond to--I am so horrible at responding to anything else. It is marisaeryn@hotmail.com.

Ciao ciao hun <3
Marisa