tiistai 11. marraskuuta 2008

Thinking too much?



^awww two sleeping beauty.
they makes me laugh so much.
They make me smile and heart jumping for joy.
...ummm...can I go any more cat crazy? nah, I don´t think so.

Im feeling so Carrie (from sex and the city).
lying in my bed infront of my computer.
Drinking coffee and even smoke cigarette.
Except Im not wearing anything spcial.
Just my Winnie the pooh pj pants and slouchy cardigan.
But still, I feel like Carrie.


I have never ever been in love or really dated.
So I know basically nothing about relationships.
But just another day I met kinda nice guy.
Nothing I really searching for but he was nice and I laughed sooooo much around him.

Im so bad in these kind of things.
Because I allways think that girl needs to be perfect to have awsome guy.
And after that ´´whale´´ comment I have been feeling bit more uglier than usually.
(oh thankyou from the sweet comments!!!!)
So it makes things even more complicated.
One of my friend said ´´why you think you should be perfect? coz´ not so many men have 6pack or are looking like male model´´...
yes why?
There has been allways pressures for women to look good.
ALLWAYS!!!

Also Im feeling insicure about my life, I do not have many friends and I like to be alone. I feel like Im not normal or he thinks Im wierd.
But actually im kinda happy the way I live now.
and I have allways been that way.
Rather have 3 close friend than ten of friends who do not care.
*heehee* Im not even near for being loner but he might see it that way.

Ok, now Im over thinking things.

URGHHHH I HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE THIS!!!

I just wanna be his friend nothing more, nothing less.

This might be the most stupid thing ever: to wanna have somebody but still not.


Maybe he is not even interested.
That would be relief.

(Im really tiared of being insicure about myself)

2 kommenttia:

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

I don't really know you, but you are too awesome to be stresing yourself out like this. you just be yourself, and im sure everything will be okay.
ps. i like being alone,too.

Unknown kirjoitti...

imä olen aika yksinäinen, mulla 2 ystävää, toinen samal¨la luokalla,mutta nyt monta viikkoa venäjällä josta mä jäin pois sairauteni takia. toinen ystävä tekee 2 vuoro työtä, seurustelee, aina menee ajat ristiin. toiset ystävät mitä joskus oli, on kadonneet, muuttaneet jne.. olen aina ollut se outo tyttö, se joka ei kuulu joukkoon. ja mulla ollu ja on samat pelot kun sulla. et ole yksin. olen onnellinen että mulla on sunit nyt, mutta pelkään kuollakseni jos häntä ei enää ole, jään ihan yksin. se pelottaa. olen tottunut olemaan yksin, mutta olen aina tottunut olemaan parisuhteessa. siis hankala selittää. tuntuu et mä elän vain silloin kun olen sunitin kanssa, että mulla ei ole elämää ilman häntä. ja se on aivan kamalaa..sä olet onnellinen kun sulla on ne 3 läheistä ystävää, sä et koskaan jää täysin yksin. <3 ja mä olen mielelläni sun ystävä.
olen sitä mieltä että sunit on mulle se oikea, ja jos hän päättääkin vaihtaa mieltään ja jättää mut mä jään tyhjän päälle, mä en halua ketää muuta..mitä mulle sit käy..näitä mietin ainajoskus..
mutta ota yhteyttä siihen poikaan,ei sitä tiiä mitä tapahtuu!
xo