sunnuntai 2. marraskuuta 2008

november 2nd

I did spend the whole morning with my grandfather.
We made little walk, ended up having lunch at my grandmothers home and the we walked back to my grandfathers home.
It was nice to spend time with him, sometimes I feel so bad of being busy and forgetting to call him...
We decide that in weekends I go for little walk with him.

aw, i remember when I was little and he told me stories about pirates. He had a huge pirate book and it was my all time favourite book at the time. I think he still have it...need to ask about it.

*****

I stole this from Kara *theehee*

What are the last three things I purchased?
1.3 basic black and one white t-shirts...allways need them!
2.vintage bag and scarf.
3.lot´s of different kind necklases , bangles and two ring.

oh and my grandmother gave me two pair of wool gloves and pair of wool socks.

What are the last three songs you downloaded?
1. Beat it by Michael jackson
2.paralyzer by finger eleven
3. just dance by lady gaga

What were the last three places you visited?
1. London
2. rovaniemi
3. suomenlinna

What are your three favorite movies?
1. a very long engagement. i am absolutely in love with every single thing about this movie.
2. a clockwork orange. oh, kubrick, you changed my life!
3. angels with dirty faces. if you know me, you know that i have an unwavering love for james cagney.
(i have so many other favourites, ah!)

What are your three favorite possessions?
1. my dvd collection. i have over 200 films, all neatly organized. and the collection just keeps on growing..gosh, i love movies.
2. my leather jacket. i wear the crap out of that thing, i would be so lost without it.
3. one of my sewing machines (i have two) - it was given to me as birthday present from my best friend and its from the late 70s.

What three things can you not live without?
1. My bed. The most comfortable bed ever!
2. Camera. I take load of picture from everything!
3. Books. I absolutely couldn´t live without reading...I would go mad.

What would be your three wishes?
1. Find the true love.
2.Have healthy life.
3.Happyness.


What are three things you haven't done yet?
1. Owned loft kind of apartment in NYC.
2. I haven´t traveled so much, I really need to see jungle, new-zeland...everything!
3. Lived alone.

What are your three favorite dishes?
1. everything my grandmother has done, literally everything!
2. Home made vege pizza.
3. desserts!

What three celebrities do you want to hang out with the most?
1. keira knightley!!!!!! she just is amazing. and seems so cool and funny.
2. umm...everybody from my crush list: James McAvoy, Emile hirch, Rob Pattinson, Matthew Gray Gubler....*heehee* oh, and Heath Ledger!!!
3. Michelle Williams. Hello her wardrobe closet :)

Name three things that freak you out...
1. dark streets.
2. wierd old men.
3. Birds. any kind and any size.

Name three unusual things you are good at.
1.I can read mind of my kitten . seriously.
2. Laughing to bad jokes, sometimes they actually are good but in some cases I feel the need of laughing because I don´t wanna hurt that joke teller feelings.
3.Seeing dreams that I am traveler. My every other dream seems to have something to do about finding new world or something like that. Ofcourse Im the hero :D

What are three things that you are coveting?
1. golden frill skirt.
2. black velvet balloon skirt.
3. Perfect black boots for winter.
Name three bloggers you are tagging. no tagging, just enjoy the survey and feel free to complete it yourself!



DORKA enjoy the evening

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Ei kommentteja: