perjantai 31. lokakuuta 2008

PROUST QUESTIONNAIRE


The Proust Questionnaire is a questionnaire about one's personality, first popularized by the responses given by the French writer Marcel Proust.



From wikipedi

*****

Your most marked characteristic?

Laughing and talking loud.

The quality you most like in a man?

They take things more easy, not stressing too much about things.

The quality you most like in a woman?

Their quality to handle many things at the same time!

What do you most value in your friends?

I can trust them, they make me laugh and happy.

What is your favorite occupation?

archaeologist and adventurer.

What is your dream of happiness?

Finding true love, having great friends/ loving family, experience life and healthy life.

What to your mind would be the greatest of misfortunes?

Lose my love ones and not living life fully.

What would you like to be?

Little skinnier and having red long hair.

In what country would you like to live?

NYC or London, English country side would be amazing too.

What is your favorite color?

Black.

What is your favorite flower?

I do not have certain one.

What is your favorite bird?

None, I hate birds.

Who are your favorite prose writers?

don´t have any.

Who are your favoite poets?

Not really into poes but lately I have been reading some poets by Eino Leino (finnish poet writer). It takes some time to cearly understand poets.

Who is your favorite hero of fiction?

Rhett Butler

Who are your favorite heroines of fiction?

Scarlett o´hara

Who are your favorite composers?

Too many.

Who are your favorite painters?

Kaj Stenvall is the first that comes my mind. I LOVE his work!

Who are your heroes in real life?

My grandmother, she has gone thru so much.
My sister, she has had some hard times in her life. She is who she is and not acting anything.
One of my friend. I definetly look up to her.

Who are your favorite heroines of history?

Cleopatra

What are your favorite names?

Olivia and Scarlett for girl. Leevi for boy.

What is it you most dislike?


What historical figures do you most despise?

Hitler definetly.

What event in military history do you most admire?

When Finland became independent.

What reform do you most admire?



---

What natural gift would you most like to possess?

Will power.

How would you like to die?

when Im sleeping, in peace and that I have loved my life.

What is your present state of mind?



philosophical


What is your motto?

Live in the moment

( I know I know such cliche )




*****

This was so tricky!
So easy questions but kinda hard to answer.

Few other things from this day.

1:

My Halloween plans with little sister did not work out, so Im spending it alone watching horror movies, thank lord I have my super scary kittens to protect me from everything evel!!!

2:

I saw a most gorgeus man in bus today.
Just could not get my eyes from him.
then I tought he looks familiar...I have seen him few times in bus.
HE HAS LIVED THE SAME HOUSE AS I DID!!!
and he plays guitar.
How it is possible I have not noticed hime before?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
kinda tragic.

3:

I did my workout today.
60min bodypump
30min core class.

and then I ate some chocolate *heehee*

Ei kommentteja: