sunnuntai 5. lokakuuta 2008

trouble to party

Im definetly not a party girl.
I actually hate the dressing up thing. Putting makeup and making something fancy to my hair...because I have to.
So, usually I just put on my comfyest t-shirt, skirt and some jewerly (it is not like I don´t put any effort how I look!) . That´s when I feel the comfyest. I do not even think about putting on my favourite piece of clothening,because we all know where the evening ends up.

So I jelously watch on the side how my friend is making herself looking gorgeus.
And feel kinda bad with myself...and kinda great at the same time , thinking ´´wow, I do not need all the makeup to feel confident and next morning I will not scream because my favourite skirt is ruined´´.

(and it is kinda nice feeling to not look the same as everyoneelse in their tube tops and way too short skirts)

*heehee*

Just today when Im feeling the sickest (flu and throat hurting), I did go to thecobrasnake.com, the ultimate party pic place. I started to feel bad, I wanna go and party my butt off, dance in tables (wich usually happens) and drink my favourite drinks and put on the craziest clothes from my closet!







Seriously, not into party scene. Im happiest if people come to my place, we cook, drink few cider and talk. Or go to our favourite pub.

With my roomie we are planning to throw up 80´s theme party. Like it would be our last home party when we live together.
So exciting, I have this crazy sequin top, then I put American Apparel bandage skirt and some crazy purple tights. Hair just like Madonna did her hair in 80´s!

How fun it would be party organizer at some club, since I do not love partying so much it would not be so bad spending friday / saturday nights in the partys that I organized and making sure everybody have fun. Oh, there are soooo many ideas in my head at the moment.
Need to start making things work!!!!

picture from Adorevintage

1 kommentti:

Unknown kirjoitti...

ostin AA-lta ihana kasari shortsit! ne on niiku nii kasarit! näät ne mun blogis joskus viimestää :)