torstai 2. lokakuuta 2008

yesterday

Yesterday we had fun with my friend.
taking photosh, trust me there is like few other with this I can post.
It seems like every single picture where I am looks like bad, silly and just so wrong. Double chin, fattiness, bad hair, no makeup...I can find everything.
Heehee.

But here is one of the pics. You can see what Im wearing, wich is nothing exciting.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

oh I just love our lam. It is so ugly that is so pretty.

(sadly today I am sick...)

3 kommenttia:

beckylou kirjoitti...
Kirjoittaja on poistanut tämän kommentin.
beckylou kirjoitti...

hi it's beckylou from AV, I love your blog, one of my favourites!!!!!
hihi I have that to with every single one of my pictures, but don't worry jenna you look cute and I love that skirt!!!!!!

Laura @ The World Looks Red kirjoitti...

aw you're so cute! Never ever worry about how you look cause I think you're really pretty. x Laura