sunnuntai 26. lokakuuta 2008

mornings

Clock is 05.27am.
I have been awake from 03.00am.
I did my morning run at 04.10 and it lasted about 45minutes.

Also, I washed some dishes and made delicius breakfast.

I have to be at work 07.00am.

Isn´t it a miracle how much you can do in these dark hours of morning.
Running in rain when no one is around is fascinating...it is also bit scary.

MY NEXT DIY
This golden ruffle skirt I spotted Olivia Bouyssou-Merilahden, from THE DO, wearing.




It would be perfect for our coming 80´s party!!!

Pictures from their myspace.


OOOH, Kate Moss for TopShop!!!!!



oh my, LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!

I just do not know who could look better in that mini dress than Kate itself...?



Kate pics from tfs

1 kommentti:

Unknown kirjoitti...

arvaa hermostuttiko kun kaikki oli sold out websivustossa vaik olin siel enkun aikaa 6, se oli iha jumissa!
niin mihin summaan me päädyttiin euroissa niin voin siirtää rahat? ja laita til.tiedot :)