torstai 2. lokakuuta 2008

red, flowers and stripes

This is my room.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic



It is colorful and there is no room for all my clothes.
But I absolutely LOVE it. The colours and that striped matt from my grandmother.
oh, I get so sad that only 3 more months I can sleep there and then we need to move out. Perfect first own apartmen with perfect bedroom.


This is vintage bureau my grandad gave me.
One of my treasures.Actually I remember when I was 8 years old, and I asked if he could give it to me when I move in my own apartment.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Vintage chair my grandmother gave me. Lovely.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Last but not least, I was so so excited to see Keira Knightley on the cover of Glamour US magazine, November issue.
She is my ultimate inspiration of today. She is perfect.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My room is never clean, it is just so hard to keep it clean. heehee.


YAY tomorrow is friday!
Im going movies with my sister.
Planning to wear my new super cute Batman / Robin t-shirt :)

Oh, I was writing about my new crazyness with denim skirt.
Well, found picture of Daria Werbowy pulling it off fantastically (well, duh, ofcourse with those freaking legs)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

how fantastic it would own a denim skirt with some studds??
My next DIY project.



Daria & Keira pics from thefashionspot

Ei kommentteja: