tiistai 30. syyskuuta 2008

Someone like you

Numero Korea #3 October 2008
Someone Like You
Photographer: Dusan Reljin
Fashion Editor: Lee Hyun Bum
Model: Suvi Koponen

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic



pictures from thefashionspot

Just loved the feeling of this editoral.
It feels so cozy even thou the woman Suvi is playing seems to be pretty lonely.
That is just how I see the pictures.
Best for a while (beside Kate Bosworth´s photoshoot for ELLE magazine).
Oh, I have to say, Im soooo proud of Suvi, she is from Finnish ´´Mallikoulu´´ tv serie (like American next top model-kind of reality serie) and she has rised up for a huge succes, everybody wanna have piece of Suvi and in the same time she is down the earth of girl. I think she is rocking!

I wanna go shopping and buy great pair of boots and winter jacket.
But Im soooooo low with money. darn.and pay day was just yesterday! how can this bee possible? well, I have so many bills to pay...what a hard life. heehee.

Yesterday was fun, I met up with my roomie, we did some small shopping ( I only bought super cute Batman t-shirt wich is way too big, need to do something for it, but it was just too cute to leave!!!) and two pair of basic black tights.
We went for dinner, I ate ceasar´s salad and drank coca-cola.
Rest of the night I just layed on the couch and watched ´´prison break´´ with the kittens.

I did send Kate Moss t-shirt for darling Nita-karoliina, she is the biggest Kate Moss fan I have ever known, so I hope she likes the shirt!

2 kommenttia:

Unknown kirjoitti...

kiitos JENNA <3
kuulosti ihanalta päivältä! en malta odottaa et päästää hengaa ja ottaa kreisejä kuvia ja tapaamaan sun kisuja..mulla oli eilen aika surullinen päivä,kerron myöhemmin,sit ku nähää, sain sunitinkin suuttuu mut nyt se on jo aika ookoo, mulla tapana purkaa sit kiukku lähimpään ja nyt se sattuu olee hän :( mutta menetin hyvän ystävän jota luulin mun parhaaks ystäväks mut sitä se ei sit ollukkaa..mut jutellaa sit. ja kiitos paidasta!!!!! <3

ADOREDVINTAGE kirjoitti...

I love the hairstyle of the model so much, I wish I could pull off something like this. Lovely editorial, thank you for sharing.