lauantai 20. syyskuuta 2008

tonight

Some pictures I took on my way home tonight.





these next ones are blurry but I love how the lights are in these pictures.








My two favourite





It was so nice to walk home. Clock was about 11pm, so the streets were empty.
I love taking pictures, definetly need some more practise in this.
My dream would be to make huge picture that I can frame, like my uncle has done. He has taken some gorgeus pictures and he got the most amazing camera ever. I did not even know how to use it but it took beautifull pictures.
Need to start saving some money!

on-my-way-home-track list:

1. Kate Bush: Cloudbusting
2. Queen: A kind of magic
3. Moloko: The time is now
4. Indica: Valoissa
5. Moulin Rouge soundtrack: Elephant Love Medley
6. Moulin Rouge soundtrack: El tango de Roxanne
7. Vanessa Paradis: Be my baby



Last but not least, I had to post this Moloko: The moment is now video.
I absolutely LOVE this song, there is something very calming and comforting in this song.



p.s I really need Queen Live At Wembley Stadium DVD!!!!!!!!

p.p.s Just watched Cape Fear directed by Martin Scorsese. Nothing light to watch. But gotta love Robert de Niro.

1 kommentti:

Unknown kirjoitti...

aivan, gotta love robert de niro. sunit lähti eilen ja ikävä on kova :(