sunnuntai 7. syyskuuta 2008

oh where is that hot coffee

´´we can make you look good, if we put heels on yout feet and silk top on´´

Those were practically the first words for me from a person I have just met.
Why she had the need of making that comment? because she is so happy how she looks?
Well, I would never say anything like that to anyone because I respect how others are dressing.

When it comes to fashion and style, I love when somebody is effortless.
Like one of my friends, she just puts clothes on and looks amazing even if she just wore shorts and t-shirt. Her closet is not big but still I could get hers and sell all my clothes. And why she looks so amazing? because she is what she is, not acting anything, sweet person and she feels comfortable.
She is the person I look up to, we allways have fun time.

If you dress simple and that´s you, it is brilliant then.
If you are more into dressing up, putting jewerlys here and there and that´s you, then it is brilliant too.
But if you try to be somebodyelse than you are it shows. EVERYBODY can see that.
So no matter if you are skinny, curvier, blonde, long or short haired whatever. Just dress how you feel and be what you are That is charming. That makes you interesting.
People who enjoy life are so beautifull, they have a glow that is coming from inside.

Hope that even somebody get this.
It was just so fustirating that she made comment like that.

oh well,
Other crazy thing happened too.
I spilled hot coffee over a really good looking guy who is working where I am working at moment.
Yet again my face turned all red and I said stupid things.
Why this allways happens, I allways make myself looking like fool.


After awful day I made some internet shopping and ordered these DVD´s:

my man godfrey- starring Carole Lombard and William powell.
In to the wild- a la Emile Hirch.
The philadelphia story- with Katherine Hepburn, cary Grant and James Stewart.
two movies from Marilyn Monroe that are niagara and some like it hot

Especially excited I am about My man godfrey and the philadelphia story.

One thing I wanted to do is to write here my top 5 songs at the moment:

1.Kate Bush- Running up that hill
I have listened and repeted this all over again and again and again. LOVE IT!!!
2.Michael Jackson- beat it
Trying to forget what kind of creepy he has turned into. But you can´t denie he has not done fantastic music. This is my favourite from him. Still searching red leather jacket inspired by jackson. heehee.
3.QUEEN- under pressure
My all time favourite band. I dont know the reason but I have listened this sooooo much.
4.The pierces- secret
First time I did hear this from the episode of ´´gossip girl´´. I absolutely had to know who is it by and my dear friend sended it to me. Thankyou darling!
5.Johnny Cash-hurt
Why I listen songs that makes me cry?

One last thing, I have drank 5 huge cups of black coffee and two battery stripped. oh my poor heart. Seriously, do i have coffeine addiction?

2 kommenttia:

Unknown kirjoitti...

ole aivan samaa mieltä, persoonallinen tyyli ja jokainen saa pukeutuu mite haluaa, niin sen pitää mennä. sanoit asiat just oikein.
mitä se mies sano kun kaadoit kahvit? :D nauro?

Natalia Romashko kirjoitti...

i think that a person have to be beautiful inside and outside,so this girl that commented your outfit isn't beautiul ecause she is ugly inside(nice people don't say bad things)PS: be yourself and be happy!)