sunnuntai 31. elokuuta 2008

owl lover

I tought to share my love for owls.
If there is anything with owls in it, I buy it!
I know it was kinda trend for while ago. But still Im loving it, allways have.
Here are some examples about cute owls.
I actually got few owl necklases, my favourite did get broken and could not be fixed up (R.I.P darling) *tears falling down cheek*




PILLOW from delias.
T-SHIRTS 1.from strawberryjam.com, 2.from chloe.
MITTENS from art effect.
NECKLASES 1.claire´s accessories, 2.Laure Lee jewerly, 3. shanalogic.com.
RINGS upper: fredflare.com, down: revovle clothing.
BAGS 1.forestprints.com, 2. unique-vintage.com 3. marc by marc jacobs.
COIN PURSE alternativeoutfitters.com.
EARRINGS kristengrace.com
SHOES from keds.


ps.OOooh I soooo need that marc jacobs bag, wate, actuallu I need to own all the bags, how cute are they?!?! also those mittens are must...I must ask if my mom can knit something like that. She is like the best from the best.

4 kommenttia:

Unknown kirjoitti...

mä aina lainailen mun kämppiksen pöllö kaulakorua, se on ihana! ja ihan aidot pöllöt on ihania, joskus pienenä ku asuin maalla tuli usein nähtyä huuhkajaa yms. mikä sun uus duunis muute on?

Thumbelina kirjoitti...
Kirjoittaja on poistanut tämän kommentin.
Ariella kirjoitti...

Oh, those are really cute! Personally, I seem to have a thing for elephants, but any animal can be turned cute, I suppose :)

Unknown kirjoitti...

i have a thing on to tigers :)