lauantai 30. elokuuta 2008

squirrel lightening

I had some kind of stomach sickness going on last night... It was horrible and I was alone at home so I was so sure that I won´t survive till morning. hahah, but here i am feeling better and most important alive.

oh man, my kittens just slept 1,5 hours on my tummy. I could not move because they were so darn cute :D So I watche Queen live at wembley dvd. It was amazing, I soooo wish I could have been there. Freddie is one of the most charming performer in our time. WOW, he really had charisma and I absolutely LOVE Queen!!!!!!

Today I did some shopping. Just bought black skirt and some cute t-shirts and tights.
Later Im going to japanise restaurant with my friend and her roomie.




my friend took this photo. I was watching squirrel who was running around the tree.
There were also some other photos but they were bad (my face was showing haha).
I am wearing my favourite checked shirt, it is loose and A-line shaped. Black skirt and black tights.(sorry tummy showing)

1 kommentti:

Unknown kirjoitti...

toivottavasti voit paremmin :) kiva tuo paita! itelläniki tapana katella oravia, entisen kämpän pihapuussa asusti orava :)