sunnuntai 24. elokuuta 2008

raining, I might need umbrella...

Notthing much happened today. I was sleeping late and there were raining when i woke up, too bad I did not catch up good picture of it, it was just so beautifull.
All day long just hanging out in our apartment, playing with the kittens and taking tons of pictures from them...oh, and also had little fight with my sister.

Yesterday I was hanging around the city. Just walking and watching people being busy.
Actually did some sort of shopping, I found gorgeus full and long-ish skirt from H&M, I wanna make it sorter then it will suit me better. Little DIY allways brighten up a day. Maybe I do it even tonight? who knows.


WHAT I WORE YESTERDAY?









yeah, I was very creative with all the photoshopping.

Outfit was nothing special, but I adore that bright red skirt and The beatles t-shirt.


one last thing, my kittens are just way too adorable. Here they are sleeping...awwww, It feels like Im dying every time I see them, way too adorable...my heart stop beating.
hahah, does it feel like this when you have yor own kid?
I feel such a mommy now.







I love how they just relax and have fun, they have such a great attitude for life *heart melting*

1 kommentti:

Unknown kirjoitti...

love the beatle shirt and those kitties!!1