sunnuntai 17. elokuuta 2008

it happened one night

I wtched It happened one night it absolutelu brillian comedy.
Realise date year was 1939, starring Clark Gable & Claudette Colbert.
Claudette plays Ellie who is heirress, she runs away from her family, she meets reporter played by Clark. All he wanna have is juicy story. 
Absolutley the best comedie I have ever seen, I laughed so hard...just tears were falling on my cheeks. Just because this movie was so fun and sweet.
Loved actually everything, claudette looked fabolous and her outfits were totally inspirating (sadly I did not find so many great pictures from them), Clark was absolutely hilarious and charming. He is my favourite actor (from past), he has the carm and he has done some of my favourites movie of all time (like ´´gone with the wind´´)

Loved everything claudette wore, I wanna make my hair like hers and I wanna look as classy as she did. Well, I have long road to go, to reach that.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

such adorable hat Claudette have, I will ask if my mom would knit me hat like that.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Ellie: By the way, what's your name?
Peter Warne: What's that?
Ellie: Who are you?
Peter Warne: Who me?
[smiling]
Peter Warne: I'm the whippoorwill that cries in the night. I'm the soft morning breeze that caresses your lovely face.
Ellie: You've got a name, haven't you?
Peter Warne: Yeah, I got a name. Peter Warne.
Ellie: Peter Warne. I don't like it.
Peter Warne: Don't let it bother you. You're giving it back to me in the morning.
Ellie: Pleased to meet you, Mr. Warne.
Peter Warne: The pleasure is all mine, Mrs. Warne.

Pictures & quote from imdb


1 kommentti:

Ariella kirjoitti...

That sounds like a nice film at least for the pretty outfits!
Thanks for the comment, and I'm adding you to my blogroll :)