lauantai 16. elokuuta 2008

Oh my love, my pink jopo





 




Company called Helkama designed jopo bike in the 60´s.
In 2000 helkama re-freshed the look of jopo, they made it look more retro with bunch of different colours like pink , orange and red...
Near of my work goes a route where tourists are biking with jopos, they allways look so happy and looks like they enjoy it so much. So after seeing these adorable bikes every single day I started wanting one of my own. Definetly gonna buy one after getting next pay check.

I can allready see myself biking all over the city, ofcourse i would have bikebasket also...image, sunday morning , biking, basket full of flowers, fresh bread and other good food and have a brunch with friends. What could be better?



Loved this basket, it has lovely french feeling on it. It is designed by Marie-Louise Gustafsson who had ide for it from her granmom old lacelinens what she used for serving afternoon tea.


Lyrics of the day (yeps, I am feeling so romantic today)

Oh My Love by John Lennon

oh my love for the first time in
my life
my eyes are wide open
oh my lover for the first time in
my life
my eyes can see
i see the wind, oh i see the
trees
everything is clear in my heart
i see the clouds, oh i see the
sky
everything is clear in our world
oh my love for the first time in
my life
my mind is wide open
oh my lover for the first time in
my life
my mind can feel
i feel sorrow, oh i feel dreams
everything is clear in my heart
everything is clear in our world
i feel life, oh i feel love


pics from finnishdesignshop.com

Ei kommentteja: