tiistai 19. elokuuta 2008

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Carole Lombard, I adore her.She is such a great actress. Too bad she did die tragically in plain after she found her true love, Clark Cable. picture from tfs.


I will never ever watch romantic movie again...
They just makes me sad.


(it´s bad that I just LOVE romantic movies heehee)

It seems like I can´t find anybody... I will go old, be alone and have 15 cat´s all over my apartment and when I die no one care. 
Wow I sound like positive person today.

Today I try to concenrate something other than thinking my lonely future.
I try to do lot´s of stuff (like helping my friend with her stuff because she just moved to here, go to do hard workout, do laundy and dishes...and ofcourse, I have to go work) so at night I just fall asleep and morning I can start the same thing al over, brilliant plan I might say.

And why I posted that happy picture?
It is just so darn sweet I could not help myself for posting it!

2 kommenttia:

Ariella kirjoitti...

Yes, it is difficult pondering about the future, wondering how it would turn out. So that's why I try to avoid it because it just makes me feel miserable.
Such a pretty picture!

Unknown kirjoitti...

mä olen ihan yltiö romanttinen!!! hei, mites, haluisin edellee nähä sua. sä voisit tulla täälki päi käymää? mulla kyl opiskelija kortti ni pääsen halvalla hesaan. :)