lauantai 16. elokuuta 2008

livingroom inspiration





I love fashions. Really I do, but at the moment Im in the phase of wearing all black and putting some highlights in the outfit like chunky necklase or bright coloured shoes.
But lately I have been more and more in to decorating.
At nights just before falling asleep I image how my own home would look like, what kind of feeling I wanna have there.
First, really huge cozy sofa with pillows and warm blanket I can wrap around myself.
The colours would be soft, like natural white, wood and maybe even soft pink here and there.
Most important thing would be that when I step inside I can think feel that it is my home, feel safe and like everything bad just leaves outside the door.

Some inspiration.
All pics from Flickr
I was going crazy with so many pics...So much inspiration, too much for one little head. It was so overwhelming so I decided to cut it in pieces, first livingroom next will be bedroom! then kitchen.
As I said, something white, clean (but not too clean), simple still romatic feeling on it.
This is so cozy looking just different curtains.



 

Really like the idea of many pics on the wall.
I allways tought there would be just one big painting on the wall, but this just looks like working well. Something vintage would be nice...














The place I live with my roomie is such a mess. Not near at all my dream house.
It is in the most beautifull ( and little too expensive) area, it is old so it has a vintage feeling on it, Huge loft that would make perfect roof apartment. Now our walls in hallway is light brown and closet doors are chocolate brown, we did painted it by ourself and it turned out well I must say not dark at all, and there is Audrey Hepburn, James dean and Marilyn Monroe pics on the walls.
Favourite part of the apartment is my room, it is sooooo messy but I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!!! need to take picture tomorrow, when I have cleaned it up a bit heehee.

The hallway





Livingroom and the most comfortable couch ever!




Kitchen. Such a mess I know... but love those old vintage cutrtains from marimekko.



After all, this apartment is pretty good for first own apartment where two 20year old woman lives...It is so hard to keep it clean especially now when we have two kitten running all over the place :D

Ei kommentteja: