sunnuntai 17. elokuuta 2008

lazy sunday

Yay today wearng some colours for a loooooooooooooooooong time.
 

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Today only having cafe with friend, nothing else.
I have been bit sick, now feeling better...I was wondering if to go and do workout. But maybe I stay home and clean the places? um, that sounds so much better. Then after I have done that I go to lay on sofa and read book called ´´Rhett´´, yes that is continue for story of ´´gone with the wind´´...actually not continue, just story on the view of Rhett, what he tought when he first saw Scarlett? etc. Ofcourse as die hard ´´Gone with the wind´´ fan I had to buy that book. Not started to reading yet, but today I will.

Lazy sundays are the best thing I know, Actually I pretty much have lazy saturdays also. So bad going out and party my ass off. Having few drinks in local pub is nice...too bad it does not really stay in few drinks. heehee. I drink so rarely that about three drinks and I laugh all the time, get clumsy and fall all over the places.

1 kommentti:

Unknown kirjoitti...

i love those kitties!!!