sunnuntai 31. elokuuta 2008

Oh hats, oh hats, oh hats...

Vanessa looking darn great

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Hats are the essential for fall / winter.
Too bad I only have orange knitted beret (wich is so cute) , only one hat.
There needs to come change.
Just image, hats can make any outfit unique. ooh, the possobilities.

Other thing I definetly need to have is HUGE scarf.
h&m got some nice ones like this:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

print is just so beautifull and the scarve is big. There were about 3 other colours to choose, this is very great purple , deebut still looking fresh.

Actually I got pretty nice collection of scarves but not nearly as huge as I would have. Isn´t it funny that some people are just so crazy about shoes and bags but I am crazy about scarves. I can own one pair of flats and wear them with everything until they are broken. Then I just buy another one and do the same. But scarves, I just need to have different ones from different situations. They are like wall that covers me from bad things. When I feel ugly and fat I put scarf around my neck and feel sooooo much better.

Vanessa pictures from thefashionspot

2 kommenttia:

Unknown kirjoitti...

vanessa lookind sooooo cracefull, her face is just amazing!

Unknown kirjoitti...

hei voitko lähettää sun osoittteen mun hotmailiin? mä oon hirvee kirje ja kortti ihminen ja musta on ihana lähetellä :)