torstai 28. elokuuta 2008

red skirt, red face

Happy day.
I woke up happy and I spend my morning being happy.
Now Im off to going work and being happy.
It is kinda disgusting how happy I feel at the moment.
But when was the last time I was this happy?
...ummm...while ago.

What have made me happy?

1.I saw my kittens goofing around.
2.Made huge cup of coffee with little of milk.
3.spend my morning with roomie watching ´´buffy the vampire slayer´´.
4.washed some laundry.
5.last but not least, I woke up from my cozy bed under my favourite blanket and the pillows were just in right order (you know how hard to it is sometimes get the pillows right).

so little things can make so happy.

My new favourite skirt, so lovely.







oh yes, and leggings. Still using them. Who care if they are hated by so many people...still Im more about thights.

Yesterday some guys said me I look good. That is not usual for me that someone comes and say I look good...so I was flattered and ultra red from my face after that. haha.
Ok, I admit my hair was kinda good yesterday and I was wearing my new starwberry lipgloss. What else? It was just so random. But after that I was all smile whole day.

2 kommenttia:

Unknown kirjoitti...

tuo kisu on ihana! ja hame ihana. mistä? matka seura kelpaa.lähen varmaa 2.10 ryanairilla?

FASHION CHALET kirjoitti...

Love your blog title, photo and kitten!! :)