maanantai 25. elokuuta 2008

Backyard

My backyard.
It is such a wonderful and beautifull place.
Lot´s of plants and even a little  you can climb over and have little picnic or just go there by yourself to listen music and thinking. I have done some diary writing there, it is such a inspirating place to sit.
It is like from some movie. Im so lucky to live in place like this. Sadly we have to move out in the end of this year.
Our whole neighborhood is very effortless and quet.










Yesterday I was bit restless, so I took my blanket and went there, just for sitting. Guess what? It started raining. It was perfect (and I sound like old crazy woman heehee)




sorry I look kinda scary. My friend took these few nights ago when we were sitting at                    ´´my place´´ and drinkin wine (white wine with little sparkles).





1 kommentti:

Thumbelina kirjoitti...
Kirjoittaja on poistanut tämän kommentin.