tiistai 26. elokuuta 2008

smoke a cigarette

It was so long and hard day at work and late this evening I have some things to do, so it was so nice to see that Marisa (missthumbelina.blogspot) was tagged me. YAY. 

What are the last three things I purchased?

1. perfect red nailpolish.
2.star blouse from zara.
3. cute underwear! oh and cute socks.

What are the last three songs you downloaded?
1.coldplay: scientist.
2.the do: stay
3.Elvis: can´t help falling in love

What were the last three places you visited?
1.London last year.
2. London few months ago :D
3. Stockholm, sweden.

What are your three favorite movies?
1.It happened one night: Brillainat movie. Love clark!
2.Funny Face: Just adore this movie, also Sabrina and Breakfast at tiffany´s. (yes, those audrey classics)
3. The Notebook: I cry like a baby every single time I watch this! Makes me believe in true love.
Also have to mention Gone with the wind (ofcourse) and A very long egagement.
As you can see I love old movies, so much better than movies these days. More witty , more heart.

What are your three favorite possessions?
1. My long-ish and cozy black cardigan, it is perfect and goes with everything.
2.Charm necklase, I have made it by myself and have collecting different kind of charms in it. Lovely.
3.LONG striped scarf i knitted last winter.
...ooh and woolsocks my grandmom has knitted for me, I have a pair that are knee long and so so warm.

What three things can you not live without?
1. Bike, Im cyckling everywhere. Actually I would love to bike across australia!
2.Ok, I have to say my bed also, the best bed I ever had! so cozy, I have the best blanket there and lot´s of pillows and HUGE book pile. just love it <3<3>What would be your three wishes?
1. See the world! Live in lost island, have a party at NYC, hike at new-zeland...etc.
2. Be healthy, happy and outgoing. Same I wish to my family, I wanna them to live longer than me.
3. Find a true love.

What are three things you haven't done yet?
1.Learned how to walk with heels!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
2.Lived in english countryside and have garden.
3. sat in the same tabel with Audrey Hepburn, Clark Caple and Vivien Leigh, that is still possible , righT?

What are your three favorite dishes?
1. Home made potatoe smash. Such a comfort food.
2. Everything my grandmother has done.
3.Chicken soup.

What three celebrities do you want to hang out with the most?
1. Keira Knightley, she seems such a fun girl.
2. Heath Ledger when he did live. Allways has been fan of his.
3. Audrey Hepburn, just because she is THE hepburn and ultimate inspiration source.

Name three things that freak you out...
1. creepy porsline dolls. and other dolls...actually every single doll is creepy.
2. Fights. I really really scare them.
3.That someone close of mine will die.

Name three unusual things you are good at.
1. Saying random things in random situations. Actually, that is all I do.
2. for not brushing my hair all day. heehee.
3. putting red lipstick when I go just for grocery shopping , even if Im just wearing sweat pants. how classy?

What are three things that you are coveting?
1. Perfect winter coat.
2. White lacey dress. My latest obsession. I have loved them allways but just lately it is getting out of control!
3. Queen live at wembley dvd!!!!!!!!

Name three bloggers you are tagging.
1. Nita-karoliina (nita-karoliina.blogspot.com)
2. Rodellee (rodelleemarie.blogspot.com)
3. wendybird (wendybirdsings.blogspot.com)


WHAT I AM WEARING TODAY?




I just adore this star blouse I bought from Zara.


aw and I needed to give a hug for doris






2 kommenttia:

Unknown kirjoitti...

thanks for tagging :) i do it later, nyt on klo 7.20 ja pitäs venäjää mennä opiskelemaan, mutta tahtoo hesaan, pitää vaa kattoo sopiva vlkoppu koska mä tuun aika paljo reissaa venäjälle kouluntakia ja lontoosee sunitin takia. and i am sooo loving it!!! traveling!! nmut haluun tulla kattoo sua ja kisuja, ja yks kisu saattaa eksyy mun laukkuu...pie mua silmällä ;)

ADOREDVINTAGE kirjoitti...

Oh Jenna, Jenna. I adore you. I love that you wear red lipstick to go to the grocery store. And yes, yes to Audrey. I LOVE her, she is THE ultimate Hepburn, my style icon and one of my idols.