keskiviikko 10. syyskuuta 2008

all morning by myself and two other

Skippng work today because I had some kind of allergic reaction.

So I did spend rest of my morning watching two movies ´´sleeping beauty´´ and
´´funny face´´. Both one of my favourite movies ever.

* Hanging with the kittens.

* Eating delicious tomatoe soup with noodles.

* Surfing too long at internet.

* Washing our floor.

* Washing some laundry.

And now that I almost look like a human again (thankyou miracle cream and medicines) Im planning to go BodyPump and Bodybalance.

Back to work tomorrow.


Some inspiration for fall.
Nothing new basically, but I guess it was the pictures.
They are fantastic and so lovely.
I personally love this first one, they looks like couple that are madly in love.




oh and i really need perfect striped shirt!

Fishermans daughter.I gave that name for Keiras outfit. Don´t know why, but somehow this look inspires me every single time. Must be the wellington boots with wool socks and cozy knit.






These pics makes me wanna move to english country side right now.


And end of this all... We played around with my friend and my camera and our bad photoshopping abilitys. Well, we had fun and that is the most important thing :D







2 kommenttia:

Unknown kirjoitti...

ihanaa kun teillä on ollu noin hauskaa :) niin missä oot duunis nyt? ihanaa sunit tulee lauantaina :)

Laura @ The World Looks Red kirjoitti...

wow, I love those pictures of Keira! Really inspiring!

Hope you feel better! x