sunnuntai 28. syyskuuta 2008

I WANNA

Hello, I have some cravings from American Apparel. They make the best basic clothes and they have the most wild colours in their collection.
Their zip up hoodies are one of my favourites, this Unisex California Fleece Track in red / white is perfect to cheer up dark winter days.



Unisex Matte Faux Leather Hoody (in black) looks perfect!

and what about their wicked leggings?
Shiny leggings. I know many of you are over these but I found these darlings again.
I have allways wanted these, now I gonna order them. Hope they fit right way.



and that Unisex Highlighter California Fleece Long Sleeve Raglan Sweatshirt would be perfect!!



Polyester Micro-Fiber Tulip Skirt(in navy or black), this Shiny Late Night Mini Skirt (in lame gold) would be great for nights out.



^Mélange Jersey Pocket Skirt (in heather grey and ever green, I already have it in Mélange Fire), Stretch Bull Denim Slim Skirt looks great also.


their basic shirts are the best!



Watery Faux Leather Oversized Tote, perfect for carrying all my life with me all the day!


well, obivously I do not have money for this all.
So what should I order?
definetly that Unisex Matte Faux Leather Hoody!

btw. I love how AA uses the sale persons as their models, even thou the pictures can be seriously tacky sometimes.
***

Today was such a nice day.
I walked to my granmother place because the weather was so nice.
She made smashed potatoes to me and I ate it so much.
My granmother is so darling, we allways have been very close. Love her so much!

***

Oh I just found out that there was class reunion and people did not invite me.
Well, whatever they were really not my friends. but it would have been nice to see how they are now!

***

1 kommentti:

Unknown kirjoitti...

i have those tulip skirts in black abd blue. i say go for it. and shiny/pvc/leather/ type leggigns are in cos they belong that gothic trend wich i love. i have those leather lookalike pants. but they are a bit big on a waist, ( i bought them in finland) but they fit otherwise perfectly. but i thinked to watch london same type, maybe a bit different. i have this crazy leggings with details season going on, like leggingins with zippers(from aa-order) leggings with lace on the side (asos order) i think they are a bit grunge and gothick mixured with right shirt etc..and i love aa-skirts! i have many!and you should go for the hoodies, they look awesome! i am hooked in american apparel. thanks for online and paris trip. :D