lauantai 13. syyskuuta 2008

i do not wanna experience this morning again

What a shocking awake up today.
I was still sleeping and suddenly I start hearing ´´bom bom bom´´, I wake up and see that there is this tiny little bird in my roomin it has came from the side window what was open all night. Poor bird was crashing to the window because it tought it is the way out. Well, what did I do? Hided under my blanket because I afraid birds. Seriously I get panic if there is any near me and now there was one in my room.
I was screaming and hoping my roomie would wake up and save me. No she did not.
the bird took little break and did sit on the pile of my clothes and then again tried to get out. It did not realize there was open side window just near her/him.
Thank god, the bird found way out.
That was horrible and even thou I HATE birds I hope it is ok.

Today just hanging around and going to movies with sister, we are going to watch The The Other Boleyn Girl
im excited because I adore both Scarlett Johansson and Natalie portman.
And it is allways fun to hang out with my sister.

This is what I am wearing... Lazy day, lazy outfit.
Turqouse hoodi with ring prints from Gina Tricot and black tights from H&M.
Also, I gonna wear my black flats and black A-line jacket outside and print scarf.
The weather is getting chilly. YAY!




Ofcourse, hair messy as allways!!
in the first picture Im putting lipbalm.
other one just stared to the camera and did not understand the joke my friend told me...well, it was pretty bad joke. I dont think anoyone could get it...except my friend. who is the master of bad jokes. heehee.




And here is what I wore yesterday.
the special thing is the green flats with bow. They are the most adorable pair of flats I have ever owned, and they are from h&m.
That grey swetare was so wicked I just had to have it. from h&m also.
then just one of my favourite combinations, shorts with tights. yay.





It is saturday today.
The whole week was crappy but yesterday I saw my friend who is the inspiration to me. Some people are just so easy to hang out with. We talked all the time. No painful silence at all. Just talking and laughing. After our meeting I was happy mood whole evening and we had fun with my roomie, wich was relief because there was little argument between us.

oh and last but definetly not least.
I think die everytime I see the kittens. They are just way too adorable and way too funny, they allways bright up the day and they allways makes smile.
Here Dorka is enjoying her life.
how can something so small take over the whole big chair?


2 kommenttia:

Tu-Anh kirjoitti...

that is the most adorable cat ever! can i have her? lol

Unknown kirjoitti...

ha ha! actually the smallest ones can take the whole bed if they want to! like my pablo chihuahua!!! thats so weird :D