lauantai 13. syyskuuta 2008

Reminder

About serious need of Polaroid camera.

Erin Wasson





(argh hate those tags, but the pics are priceless)

Lily Donaldson





There is only one polaroid picture from me (nearly nothing as glamorous as Erin´s and Lily´s). It is from last year summer.
I remember exacly everything about that day. My friend was leaving to London and she took this. She said ´´I wanna take picture from you´´ and I was like ´´noo noo, it gonna look horrible´´ then my other friend called because there was planned a meeting between us. And while I was speaking my Londoner friend took a picture.
What a bad bad hair day .. oh dear...



(blah, I was much thinner back then...)


erin & Lily pics from thefashionspot

3 kommenttia:

Unknown kirjoitti...

oot sä tukehtumaisillasi tossa kuvassa??? mutta totta.polaroidit on kauniita. ite julkasin saman lily kuvan pari päivää sit. lily rulaa.nyt kullutan aikaa hotellissa.suni kun tulee vast 11 jälkee :(

Tu-Anh kirjoitti...

did you hear? they stopped making Polaroids... =(

Thumbelina kirjoitti...
Kirjoittaja on poistanut tämän kommentin.