maanantai 22. syyskuuta 2008

oldie

YAY the happy day.
I found my denim mini skirt from my closet.
Perfect denim skirt made from my dad´s old evis jeans.
I felt absolutely geeky for wearing it today.
Denim skirt, black basic loose t-shirt, black tights and grey loose and long cardigan. Necklases layered and hair up. I felt like new girl but I was wearing some of the oldest clothes of mine.

Here are two example of how to wear denim skirt. NO LEGGINGS. NO HEELS.
Black tights, flats and basic t-shirts looks the best.

Mine skirt is sooo similar with skirt in this set:



LOVE that 3.1 Phillip Lim Tassel trim blouse^

I need some of those James Perse t-shirts. Since everybody says they are perfect!



can´t wate for tomorrow to wear my skirt again!

1 kommentti:

FASHION CHALET kirjoitti...

LOVE YOUR POLYVORE SETS!! <3

xo/ fashion chalet