maanantai 8. syyskuuta 2008

Lists

List from things I am stressed about:

- Finding new apartment before this year ends. HUGE issue of stress.
- If I have to leave my kittens. so complicated situation, well, not so comlicated but me and my roomie just can´t seperate them. They are sisters and they allways play with each other.
- Work. One specific worker stresses me.
- If I drink too much battery energy drink...oh my poor heart.
- Money. Why it is allways seems to be that way that I do not have money.
- Card that I sended to Marisa has not arrived to her. sorry!


List of things that I am obsessed at the moment:

- Learning to make PERFECT eye lining a la miss Keira Knightley here.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

- Learning how to do wicked eye makeup, just like Sasha Pivovarova. awww, isn´t this adorable picture from her?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

- ´´indian shoes´´. These little ones are perfect! Somebody tell me who they are by, I need to know! I repeat, NEED to know.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Sorry not so great picture from the shoes. But I just could not find better. Oh and actually I need the whole outfit.

- Drinking two cups of black coffee every morning.
- Scarves.
- Do plaits to my hair every single night, so they are wavy next day.
- Rock t-shirts paired with girly skirt and flats.
- Fall.

List of favourite things at the moment:

- putting wool socks on my feet after coming home in the evening.
- Calling to my grandmom. She is brilliant, so wise and we have been so very best buddies all the years. I can allways trust on her.
- romantic books. Yes, Im so huge romantic person.
- Searching perfect love. heehee, desperate I know.
- Going movies alone.

List of things that I need to do in near future:

- Travel to London.
- See one of my friends who I rarely see. She is so fun!
- Visiting to IKEA.
- put my jewerlys and clothes in order.
- Go to swimming before work. Go swimming every weekend.
- Knit scarf for winter.
- Buy polaroid camera.
- Watching sleeping beauty ( disney movie .

****

What a stressful day at work. After that I just did lie on sofa reading book. I hate days like this, when eveything goes wrong, starting from the morning.

But something good happened also:
I ate huge Blueberry muffini today. yammy.

you need to enjoy from little things.

2 kommenttia:

Unknown kirjoitti...

oiskoha noi kengät natalie portmanin omasta vegaani kenkä mallistosta? kun silhä on joku sellane.
joo, samastuin moneen asiaan kanssasi. annatko nyt ne kisut kämppikselle? :(
hmm. shashan meikkiin tarviit valkeen kajalin, ripsarin ja feikki lash jutut ainaki :D jos oikee katoin..mä rakastan blueberry muffineja!
ostintänää lohdutukseksi paskasta maanantaista jaffa keksi paketin, kuningatar sisälmys :D


haleja ystävä :)

ADOREDVINTAGE kirjoitti...

Jenna, just breathe :) Remember all things will get done in the right time, right place. Keep moving forward and remember the world isn't going to come to an end if you don't get everything done on your to-do list.

Keira's eye make-up always looks so fantastic, doesn't it? They always do a smoky eye on her, which makes sense, she has such gorgeous eyes to play up. Well, she's just gorgeous from head to toe.

Thank you so much for the kind compliments :)