torstai 16. lokakuuta 2008

pointless, obsessions and award!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I got an award from darling Nita-Karoliina.
WOOHOOO! thankyou.
I have kinda funny feeling about this, because I allways tought that people give awards for blogs that have many readers and I have like four readers *heehee* but I like them all <3
So, thankyou so much Nita!
(you have amazing style and I can´t wate to meet you!)

I will give this award to:

Rodellee Marie

Miss Thumbelina


The rules are as follows:
1.The nominated is allowed to put the picture on their blogs.
2.Link to the person who awarded you.
3.Nominate seven other people and link to them.
4.Leave a message on those people's blog to make them aware that they're nominated.



both blogs are enetretaning, I really love to read toughts of Rodellee, see her daily outfits and feel inspired by the decorating ideas she is posting. She is so sweet and amazing.

Miss Thumbelina (lovely Marisa), her blog is amazing!
It is so her. Pictures are beautifull and she is so very beautifull.
I adore her and her blog!
(Im so sure we will meet someday!!!! my crazy Twilight fan girl)


*****

It has been so rainy and stormy lately.
ah, all I have wore is huge cozy knit and leggings.
*heehee*
Every night I go to sleep I watch sky from my window and feel happy.
This is what happyness is? nothing basically, but Im just feeling happy even thou nothing special has not happened.

We are planning our 80´s party with my friend.
We have one notebook with full of ideas.
Music, food, drinks...etc.
So much fun.
EVERYBODY NEED TO DRESS UP IN 80´s STYLE!
otherwise you will leave behind the doors. Seriously.
We gonna put some huge posters of Madonna and Michael Jakson in the walls, our living-room will look like a disco (with dance floor) and huge disco ball!

Maybe I will wear those crazy AA shiny leggings?
My roomie already has wicked costume for the party.

Those will be our ´´last´´ party before we move apart.
That will be so sad because she is so funny and we allways laugh out butts off.
Who I can tell all my bad jokes now?
She is basically one of my so very best friends. No matter how annoying she is sometimes.

*****


LATELY I HAVE BEEN OBSESSED WITH:

*Rain.
*Cleaning my room.
*Reading Sherlock Holmes.
*These boots stunning Michelle Williams is wearing:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

*Trying to save money...not really a success.
*Watching every episode of House and Criminal Minds.
*wearing slouchy knits and leggings and my knitted socks.
*James Franco

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

*making little gifts for friend and family with no reason, I just wanna give them something.
*This outfit from Kate Moss



*Making my own print t-shirts.
Latest t-shirt has this picture on it:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Vintage Johnny from Cry Baby <3

*heehee* I just had to put that!!!!!

*Clémence Poésy <3<3<3
She is amazing.
NYLON magazine photoshoot.







One last thing.
I think everybody needs to have grandmother in their lives.
Mine is the best.
Just day or two ago my friend told me that she is sad about that she does not have grandmother who knit socks for her or cooking delicius food.
So I askde if my grandmother wanna knit some socks for her.
She said yes, so that will be my christmass present for my friend.
I think it is kinda sweet and she needs those socks because she is allways freezing :D


pics thefashionspot, adorevintage, nita-karoliina blogspot.

2 kommenttia:

Thumbelina kirjoitti...
Kirjoittaja on poistanut tämän kommentin.
Unknown kirjoitti...

hauskaa viikkoa ja koita jaksella töissä,mun alettava pukee tai myöhästyn junasta.ekaa kertaa meen heatrown kentälle!!! aina ollu stanstedin!arvaa paniikki!