perjantai 24. lokakuuta 2008

Memories

IT IS FRIDAY!!!

Im sitting home, drinking diet cola and listening lady Gaga .

Just danced alone in my room and all over this apartmen.
Just when I was finishing my butt shaking I watched outside of the window and I saw older woman watching me, she was laughing.
I smiled back and gave food for the kittens.

Propably the most fun part of the day.
Being goofy me.

****

I started to save money.
Im planning to do trip where Im visiting:

-London

-Ireland

-Italy: Florancy , Rome

-new-Zeland

-Brazil

-Venezuela

-New York city



I need lot´s of money, but it will be worth of it.
It would be lovely to get friend with me.
My uncle travels all over the world (I mean, he has been everywhere, literally)
alone, he is my hero because he can do that, but I need person to go with.

*haahaa*
My uncle can say that he leave country to travel around the world for 8 months.
I allways ask if I can go with him...sadly I never have money for that
And after few weeks he has left there comes text message that says

´´Im not gonna be available in week, because Im going to have trip in jungle´´


OH, all I can feel is jelously.
c´mon, JUNGLE!!!!!!!!!!!
How freaking amazing that is!?!?!?

LONDON


^Marleena and her friends.





^Me eating THE BEST doughnut, Camden.



Loved this apartment

room I slept





kitchen









Bathroom and stairs and frontdoor <3









The whole building was like it collapse in that exact minute.
But I loved it, the people who loved there did the paintings on the wall.
Toilet did not work well, they god broken windows and everything was kind of mess.
People who lived there were amazing and smiled all the time, and they were so nice to me even thou I was super shy.

Little conversation:

One of the girls for Marleena (my friend): Your friend must be really happy because she smiles all the time.

Marleena: she is confused and happy.

It was true, I was soooooo happy!!!!


Have a great weekend *mwuah and hugs*

1 kommentti:

ADOREDVINTAGE kirjoitti...

That donut looks good! I love donuts, there is this particular donut from my hometown in Texas and they're yellow and literally melt in your mouth. MMmm I am craving those now.

That apartment looks wonderfully haphazard. *hehe*

Good luck on saving up for your around the world trip :) I save up for a trip throughout the year with no destination in mind, just that I have "travel savings".