perjantai 31. lokakuuta 2008

october 31

PICTURE POST wham wham wham whuuuu

here some lovely outfits and pictures.

Well, Keira Knightley has been looking amazing!




Rolled up jeans with flats is much better than with heels.

Sarah Jessica Parker just made me smile with her lovely outfit.





Sasha Pivovarova looks adorable with her wide smile and lovely outfit.






Kate Bosworth.
three words: I LOVE IT!




Clémence Poésy.
Ok, I know bit summer-ish, but if just add tights and hoodi this would be perfect for fall!





Rodellee (rodelleemarie.blogspot.com) Lovely owner of AdoreVintage.
She has style and she clearly love life. She is great for inspiratio.
I just fell in love with this outfit!




This is comlitely stupid, but I find fascinating when people smoke in pictures.





oh there is one new person in my crush list *daadaa*

Cole Mohr...well, thankyou miss Kara from this!

but he is so freaking adorable.






oh dear, I should not watch romantic movies (The Notebook is worst to watch when you are in romantic mood *heehee*)...they just makes me feel sad.


Pictures from adorevintage & tfs

Ei kommentteja: