sunnuntai 12. lokakuuta 2008

Johnny in stripes

Just watched Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street

It was so bloody, so good. It was wierd to see Johnny singing but he did it well, Helen was amazing too, Burton managed to do great film (yet again).
And this must be the cutest picture of Johnny I have seen a while.
Oh, the stripes. He looks adorable.




That movie was so tragic


Yesterday was kinda wierd.
First I did my workout, then went to eat to my garndmother (she definetly makes the best food), then I went home, felt sick, called mom, she picked me up and I went to sleep her place with the kittens. They were running around all night. At morning I left with the kittens, slept 4 more hours after that I watched few episodes from House. My roomie came home. We watched Sweeney Todd and now Im about to leave out with my work mate. We planned to go to see a gig. So excited, it has been way too long since my last gig.

Tomorro is monday...
Where did this weekend go?

Hope you had amazing weekend!!!

picture from gynw.wordpress.com

4 kommenttia:

Unknown kirjoitti...

rakastin tota leffaa ja helena ja johnny oli mahtavia! kävin exän kaa kattoo leffateatteris,lahden uudessa hienossa kinossa. saat paketin varmaa viimestää huomenna, depends on the post officers.

wendybird. kirjoitti...

jenna, of course i remember you, youre one of my favourite av girls!

and yes, that is me in the picture! i had some crazy black and purple eye make up on, but you cannot really tell..it kind of just looks like i have dots on my face. haha!

sweeney todd..man, i just love that movie. especially the song "green finch and linnett bird". so beautiful. and helena bonham carter is one of my ultimate inspirations - she is just so free. and that is one of my favourite scenes of the whole movie.

Unknown kirjoitti...

hei tuliko jo ne kuteet pitäsainaki? se hame tais olla pikkase alle pari kymppiä,siit lähti se lappu irti ja ne postitus maksut oliks ne 6,20 vai 6,90?

Unknown kirjoitti...

i gave u an award, check my blog