keskiviikko 29. lokakuuta 2008

randoms

Yesterday I met one of the loveliest people in the world.
She truly is freespirited and so funny.
We had coffee and did some small shopping (she did, Im broke).

When I left back home, it was dark but I was soooo happy.
How some people just cheer up the day?

TOMORROW I GET MY PAYCHECK, it means I can do some shopping and save money and live end of the month complitely money-less.

I seriously need that golden fabric to make skirt I talked about my last post.

Also buying food would be nice, since I have none and only time in day I have ate is at my work and I had food at my grandmother.
But when I come home there is only empty fridge, no even noodles.
Makes my stomach so sad *heehee*


WHAT I WEAR TODAY





Layered necklases, pearls from urbanoutfitters and heart necklase from h&m.
Vintage levis cut-offs.
Basic black tanktop from JC.
My favourite light grey cardigan from TopShop.
...nothing special but I love those layered necklases.

(beware thunder tights*hahahaha*)

Planning to go movies tomorrow with my sister and then we celebrate Halloween watching those sick scary movies and eating candy.

Me and my little sister.
Life has been hard for her but she turned out to be independet young lady who makes her big sister so proud of her. She is herself...she had her gothic time (all corsets and full skirts with black lipstick...she wen´t school wearing that! *hahaha*) and now she is little hippie...and want´s dreadlock...oh dear, no.



oh I have to tell this, our kittens visited animal doctor yesterday.
Doris the black one weights 2,70kg.
Dorka weights 2,15kg . They are so tiny awwww

2 kommenttia:

Hayley Ann kirjoitti...

hey, you're a cutie!

<3

Unknown kirjoitti...

cute!! xoxo