sunnuntai 5. lokakuuta 2008

red leather and E. Wasson

I really really really need red leather jacket!
how awsome would that be? Very awsome.
Where did I get this idea from?
After watching Michael Jackson: Thriller & Beat it, I dediced that I definetly need red leather jacket.
oh, just all black outfit and then red leather jacket.

...annoying is that I can´t have it right now!
patience is not one of my strenghts.

****

Since Im stressed out from trying to search new apartment, Im also very excited about moving on my own. Alone in my own apartment.
uh, scary but so excited.
Im looking for inspiration for decorating.

I think Daria Wernbowy has amzing house....







and so does Erin Wasson.












...so it is basically just huge empty room and lot´s of furnitures and jewerly on wall. I would put huge soft couch there and huge bed on other side of the room.
Isn´t that bike in Erin´s apartment such a cute detail.
Too bad I have no money for that kind of apartment...

I have such a Erin addiction going on. She is so wicked and cool.





and two more pictures.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE these pictures from Mary-Kate Olsen.
and definetly love the pieces of her outfit: denim shorts (probaply just cut off´s from Levis), basic t-shirt with crazy waistcoat. Those shoes...ummm...not my taste but she pulls them off perfectly.




oh and last thing. Darling Nita-Karoliina did buy me ( I did send some money) few pieces from American Apparel. Can´t wate to get them!!! YAY, totally saved my awful day.

pictures from thefashionspot and rvca.com

Ei kommentteja: