sunnuntai 26. lokakuuta 2008

It´s not raining men...


Me and Doris


There is storm outside so I satyed home all day...

WHAT I DID TODAY

-Slept late.
-Ate all the time.
-Drank too much diet cola.
-Clean up my closet.
-Slept.
-Watched episodes of House and Criminal minds.
-Did not go to gym.
-Listened music too loudly.
-Watched youtube videos by Kat denning (she is hilarious)
-felt incredably lazy.

Pretty nice day, right?


WHAT I WORE YESTERDAY






I wanted to wear my denim shorts from H&M.
Then I wore my black tanktop from JC.
It was quite boring so I added light pink blouse from Zara. It has cute bird print in it.
Oh, and those wool sock. My grandmother knitted them. Love them.
Also wore long-ish and slouchy gray cardigan.

Im going to sleep now. Gonna wake up early tomorrow and go do some running.
Im getting my running excitement back...It kinda got boring when I was addicted to running, there was time I could run trademill so long that I burned 1000calories ( I got the feeling that I need to burn all those calories). that makes about 1,5hours of running...sick when I think about it now.
45-1hour is good.
im loving running again.

p.s why I haven´t found the love of my life!?!?!?
It sucks.

p.p.s sorry the quality of pictures.

1 kommentti:

wendybird. kirjoitti...

im right there with you about the love thing! :)